Comfortable laser tag by LASERTAG.NET becomes even more user-friendly. Welcome the new member of SMART series devices – Smart Remote Control.
Remote Control for laser tag equipment became more reliable, more functional, more comfortable and more capacitive bettery wise.
The main function of the new device is to set up and control game kits and and additional equipment. New Remote Control kept all the capacities of the previous one but has undergone serious changes in functional and ergonomical characteristics to grant new opportunities when configurating and setting laser tag equipment.
Key features of the SMART Remote Control:
- game kits configuration & team colors selection / change
- deactivation of game kits
- activation of the game
- adjustment of shot power
- boost of health points & ammo
- activation and configuration of ancillary laser tag equipment
New functional features to save your time
15 buttons on the front panel of the Remote Control are arranged according to their functions:
- 4 buttons on the top panel allow one-click setting or changing the players color – no need to go through all over again
- 6 buttons on the bottom panel let one promptly set the player’s settings – no additional ajustments
- Start button is located in the very middle of the SMART Remote Control and is of an increased size, allowing one to launch the game easily with one touch
- 4 functional buttons, located around the Start button regulate the shot power, add health points & ammo, as well as delete players from the game
- Shift button is not needed any longer – no more holding the device with both hands at the same time. Who needs it?
There is no ON / OFF button on the SMART Remote Control. The device stays in the standby mode all the time without consuming much energy and thus is ready to be used any time you need it.
The device uses mini AA betteries and automatically gets into standby mode when not used. It uses little energy and thus one set of batteries will last for at least one year with no need to replace them.
Let’s note also that it’s very comfortable to use the laser tag Remote Control – rounded tact switches fit perfectly for smooth quick clicks and one doesn’t need to make an effort when giving a command.
Improved ergonomics & wear resistance
Smooth streamlined body is in the LASERTAG.NET game kits style and follows the futuristic character of the game. There’re no sharp elements and the buttons are of the optimum size, proving the device to be on a highly ergonomical level as well.
The matte cover prevents unnesessary scratches and damages and thus saves the attractive marketable appearance.
User-friendly design is accompanied with graphic icons on the buttons. Moreover, the images do not fade out because they are applied on the inner side of the smart device.
Special clip to fix the Smart Remote Control
You can easily and quickly fix the Smart Remove Control, for example on your belt, using a special clip on the back side of the device. There is no need to look where to put the Remote Control, try to remember where you left it or risk dropping it.
Easy configuration & possibility too “teach” the Remote Control your playing style
The Remote Control is set by default for all the necessary actions but they can be easily changed if needed.
To encode your Smart Remote Control you will need a Radio Base, connected to the host PC with Lasertag PC installed or a similar Remote Control which settings you can simply copy. New Smart Remote Control is capable of self-learning, which means that with a certain code numbers you can set your own command for any button without using any additional devices.
If needed to go back to default settings one can simply hold two lower buttons and the settings will be restored.
Use LASERTAG.NET new Smart Remote Control to widen your laser tag arsenal or as an alternative to the classic Remote Control to activate, configure, and control your laser tag equipment by LASERTAG.NET or other producers.