Key Advantages of our Indoor Laser Tag Equipment
- The textile basis of the vest made of CORDURA MAXI fabric with a density of 1200 g/m2 stands more than 5 years of operation;
- Informative OLED screen displays 30 game indicators;
- Lightweight blaster provides comfort during long games;
- Laser and dynamic illumination of the blaster body shell;
- The sensor housing is made of polycarbonate and withstands high mechanical loads;
- The vest and blaster are connected by a reinforced wire;
- The second-arm sensor guarantees the safety and fairness of the game;
- A rubber bumper protects the headband opticals and softens bumps of accidental collisions;
- The brightly colored indicators of the vest sensors prevent injuries when playing in the arena;
- Safety belts make player movements less erratic, preventing injuries;
- Game-based devices SIRIUS, MULTISTATION, and the Smart domination box make the game more diverse and fun.
Key Advantages of our Indoor Laser Tag Software
About the Indoor Laser Tag Business
Indoor rentals commonly take place in shopping malls, hotels, or in separate buildings. For indoor laser tag games, it’s necessary to equip the maze, customize it and stylize it for a specific topic. For added comfort, it’s recommended to create a wardrobe, food court, relaxation area, and briefing area. Indoor laser tag games can be combined with other forms of entertainment: escape rooms, trampolines, karting, all of which will likely increase the average check and attract more visitors to your establishment.
If you want to know the cost of indoor laser tag equipment, order our catalog!