INDOOR LASER TAG BUSINESS
Here are some key facts about the indoor laser tag business:
How much investment is needed to start an indoor laser tag business?
The initial investment starts at $20,000. This amount may be higher depending on the money spent on the rent/purchase of the location and its arrangement.
What is the payback period for initial investments?
The payback on initial investments can take up to 11 months, taking into account employees- salaries, rent of location, and other expense items.
What is the average check from one event?
In the USA, the average check from one event ranges between $350-500. You can increase profits exponentially by conducting sessions in two or more game labyrinths.
What is the duration of the game in the laser tag arena?
The average duration of an event is 1 hour. Most arenas offer packages of 3 games, each one of 15 minutes.
HOW OLD ARE LASER TAG ARENA VISITORS?
- Up to 18 years old - 75%
- 18-49 years old - 15%
- 50+ years old - 10%
1. What do you need to open an indoor laser tag business?
- Premises (room): a laser tag arena, a reception, guest areas, and an area to store equipment;
- Indoor laser tag equipment: this type of equipment must be the most reliable and safe equipment in the market. It’s important to consider that about 75% of the players are young players under 18 years old, and the equipment must be comfortable and safe to use;
- Staff: for arenas with one labyrinth, one employee is enough since he/she will act as an instructor and administrator. The owner of the indoor laser tag business can do this on his/her own.
2. How many square feet do you need for an indoor laser tag business?
The minimum floor space for an indoor laser tag business is 1,600 square feet ( 150 square meters). This can be a rented space in a shopping mall or in a separate freestanding building.
ARENA FOR LASER TAG BUSINESS OPENING
Comparison of premises for laser tag arenas opening:
|SPACE IN THE MALL
|Dependent on the open hours of the mall
|A large number of people who are passing by, potentially looking to have fun and be entertained
|You must actively promote your business to attract traffic
|Smaller investment in construction and finishing work, as the foundation was laid by the mall
|Depending on the premises and budget, it can be minimal or fairly large
|All the necessary utilities are in place, provided by the mall:
|Utilities may or may not be present depending on location
|ARENA DECORATION AND PROMOTION
|All aspects that relate to the thematic design of your arena, as well as outdoor advertising, must be approved with the administration of the mall
|The freestanding premises can be decorated to match your unique needs
INDOOR LASER TAG EQUIPMENT
To run play games in the laser tag area, you can use Galaxy game kits:
- Universal size for players starting from 5 years old.
- The industry’s only pulse simulation of recoil during shoots.
- Bright OLED display showing up to 12 indicators simultaneously.
- Players can turn on/off game kits in one click.
- Players can use ready-made scripts or create their own.
THE MAIN STAFF FOR THE GAMES INCLUDES:
The administrator/instructor: He/she is in charge of organizing and conducting the games, selling the game services, and handling organizational issues.
ADDITIONAL STAFF (OPTIONAL):
- Animators: Called to certain events when there is a need from the customer
- Technician: Supports internal communication of the laser tag arena
- Marketer: In charge of advertising and promotion of your laser tag arena, organizing events, maintaining social networks and other online communication platforms
- Sales Manager: Responsible for nurturing warm and cold sales of services and collecting feedback from visitors.
START YOUR INDOOR LASER TAG BUSINESS!
With Lasertag.net you get everything you need to successfully start and run an indoor laser tag business. We provide you with the following:
- Ready-made sets of equipment to open the laser tag arena;
- The overall design and 3D design of the arena with zoning;
- Schedule of construction work along with the calculation of the necessary materials;
- Ongoing consultations and project support;
- Individual calculation of return on investment (ROI).
Fill out the form below and receive a free personal consultation to learn how to start your indoor laser tag business!