All-in-one solution for launching
a mobile laser tag business
in 1 month
What is a mobile laser tag business?
This business format is based on holding away laser tag games on the client's property.
Watch this video - learn all about starting a mobile club in 10 minutes.
How it works
The customer orders a game
You deliver the gaming equipment
You prepare the playground
You run a laser tag game
Everything you need
for a mobile laser tag club!
for customizing your site
for all weather conditions
to manage your equipment
to attract customers
Opening a mobile club is easier than you think!
Get a consultation on selecting equipment and launching your business!
Why is the mobile business
Check on a 3-hour event for 12 people - 300-900$
The average payback period of our customers - 9 months
All it takes is 11 000$ to start the business
No costs for staff, land or premises rent
Business beyond limits
Games are held outdoors with all the safety precautions in place. You can keep working even in the lockdown conditions.
Effective business support
A set of marketing materials
for the club promotion
Personal manager and technical support
7 days a week
12-month warranty and replacement equipment
for the repair period
Bunkers and game sets
withstand 10+ years of active operation
We have developed a set of educational materials based on our experience in the entertainment business to make life easier for entrepreneurs.
Kyle, Director of Development of laser tag centers
Get a checklist to prepare yourself for the perfect away game!
All steps of preparation for the away game in one file
How much should I invest in a mobile club?
What is the payback period of the investment?
What is the average check for 1 event?
How long is the game?
Who orders a mobile laser tag game?
What kind of vehicle do you need for away games?
Is it possible to operate during lockdown?
MOBILE LASER TAG EQUIPMENT
- Inflatable bunkers that are designed to equip a playground quickly. There are two types: sports and tactical, which mainly differ in design;
- Outdoor laser tag equipment of the NETRONIC platform. The laser tag equipment for a mobile club includes laser tag guns, headbands (vests and helmets), game-based devices, and any other tools to play the game.
RANGE OF MOBILE LASER TAG EQUIPMENT.
Inflatable bunkers are used to quickly assemble a playground, they come in two types:
|Sports Bunkers||Tactical figures|
|They are commercial-grade products made of durable PVC fabric, which is air-filled. The bunkers comply with all standards of sports paintball associations. The inflatable figures can be fixed to the ground by using pegs or weighing sacks with sand. If you plan to use an inflatable bunker for a stationary club, the PRO version that comes with a compartment for water is the best choice for you. These figures are more stable since they work under the same principle as a tumbler.||This is a unique development of LASERTAG.NET. Tactical figures are an inflatable frame made of durable PVC fabric with a stretched screen on it. Tactical bunkers can be interconnected using belts, forming unique elements in the battlefield playground. To secure the bunkers in any terrain, you can use weights with sand inside.|
THE COMPLETE SET OF MOBILE LASER TAG EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- FALCON laser tag guns;
- NETRONIC Headbands, vests, and helmets;
- Scenario devices (SIRIUS, Smart domination box, Multistation);
- Remote controls to configure game kits and launch a game;
- Charging devices;
- A router to provide wide coverage on a playground with a Wi-Fi signal (no internet connection required);
- A power bank to give the router independent power;
- Inflatable tactical or sports figures to arrange in a battlefield playground (weighing agents and pump.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF OUR MOBILE EQUIPMENT
- – You are given a choice of 16 colors for inflatable figures, as well as the opportunity to apply your own logo, which will serve as an additional advertisement for your club;
- – The construction of a full-site battlefield playground takes about 30 minutes;
- – The black figures completely absorb the laser – guaranteeing 100% protection against rebounds;
- – We provide two types of weighing agents for reliable fastening of figures to any terrain
- – For the convenience of mobile games, we provide transportation bags that will fit up to 10 full-blown figures;
- – The material of the inflatable figures is durable PVC fabric with a density of 680 g/m2, which withstands any rental test;
- – You can transport a full-fledged battlefield playground in a car;
- – Tactical inflatable bunkers can easily connect, which allows you to configure battlefield playgrounds in different ways and create diverse scenarios – all from one set of inflatable figures.
LASER TAG EQUIPMENT NETRONIC:
- The shockproof housing (body shell) of sensors and the laser tag guns withstands drops, impacts, ground friction, and other tests of mobile rental;
- Numerous game modes and a script designer which allows you to create interactive stories as well as integrate mobile laser tag games in quests;
- The ability to play games using the remote control or Android application. Coupled with mobile laser tag equipment, you get free licensed software that offers support for all future updates;
- The laser tag gun and headband on the NETRONIC platform withstand one game day without recharging;
- The router supports offline work, receiving power from a regular power bank;
- You don’t need an Internet connection to provide Wi-Fi signal coverage to the battlefield playground;
- Our mobile laser tag equipment allows you to play games on rough terrain, thanks to the large Wi-Fi signal coverage area;
- A unique mechanism to save game parameters allows you to continue playing even if a player leaves the signal coverage area;
- The autonomous operation of the tagger and headband allows you to split one set with several players. This is particularly helpful when the number of people who want to play exceeds the total number of game sets.