- Outdoor laser tag
laser tag equipment
Equipment for outdoor games at any time of the year. Solutions for sports organizations, outdoor activity centers, and event organizers. The industry's most realistic recoil and injury effects, the software allows a single person to control the game for 20 or more participants.
RANGE OF OUTDOOR LASER TAG EQUIPMENT
- Shockproof ABS plastic body;
- Colorful IPS screen displaying 30 indicators;
- Impulse recoil imitation;
- Built-in hit sensors;
- Pixel camouflage and red dot sight;
- Two hand sensor that prevents blind fire behind a shelter;
- Game without headbands;
- Protective rubber tip.
- Licensed casing from the German company UMAREX;
- PULSAR Dual Transmitter Technology;
- Recharging via store removal;
- The reduced board supports full tagger functionality.
- Authentic recharging cycle with verification of correct actions;
- High quality metal body;
- There were specially developed fastening modules for each electronic element;
- Possibility to secure the red dot sight and other accessories from the combat prototype.
HIT FIXING DEVICES
- 4 hit sensors completely eliminate blind spots in head-firing.
- Weight of the headband is 150 grams – this allows players not to feel it during the game.
- Replaceable cuffs of breathable Air Mesh material provide maximum comfort even during long games in hot weather.
- Hygienic cuff fastens on velcro – this minimizes service time between sessions.
- Disassembled design of the headband allows replacing the textile basis in less than 5 minutes.
- 9 hit sensors – 2 zones for differential damage;
- Vest lining is made of PVC fabric, which does not absorb moisture or odor;
- To maintain the vest between sessions, simply wipe it with a wet sponge;
- The vest is suitable for both children and adults, due to the adjustment straps.
Vest NETRONIC Tactical
- 13 hit sensors – 3 zones for differential damage;
- Vest lining of breathable Air Mesh material;
- Army reliability for the toughest rental service;
- Easy to wear over a bulletproof vest or other tactical uniforms.
- 4 hit sensors – evenly spread all over the helmet;
- Helmet material – ABS-plastic, which is resistant to any mechanical damage;
- Soft lining provides comfort;
- Makes the game more realistic.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF OUR OUTDOOR LASER TAG EQUIPMENT
- Autonomous operation of the defeat devices in 5 modes: Zombie, Doctor, Activator, Border and Hostage.
- Ability to divide a game set between two players.
- Textile bases of vests and headbands are made of wear-resistant CORDURA MAXI fabrics.
- Hit sensors are made of shockproof polycarbonate.
- Differentiated damage.
- 6 game roles.
- Second weapon function.
- Zonal light and vibration defeat indication.
OUTDOOR LASER TAG EQUIPMENT: SCENARIO DEVICES
|Gamebased device||Smart Domination Box||SIRIUS||MULTISTATION|
|Number of game operation modes||5||8||7|
|Operation mode visualization||LED panel||Multicolor diodes||LED scale|
|Interaction mode||shots, by time||shots, touch||shots, touch|
|Features||The only capture point in the industry with a clear capture degree visualization. The LED panel light is clearly visible even in sunny weather. A loud speaker allows you to clearly hear every capture.||Low weight, compact size, it is easy to fix on different surfaces of the playground. All you need to do to get a game bonus is just touch the SIRIUS.||The 27-cm LED panel displays the operating mode with animations. Two loudspeakers create an audible indication of the active mode.|
KEY ADVANTAGES OF OUR SOFTWARE FOR USING OUTDOOR LASER TAG EQUIPMENT
- DETAILED STATISTICS OF EACH PLAYER.
- CUSTOMIZABLE EQUIPMENT SETTINGS.
- LIST CONTENT GOES HERE.
- AUTO-OFF WITH BUILT-IN TIMER.
- FISCAL STATISTICS FOR LASER TAG CENTER OWNERS.
- SCRIPT CONSTRUCTOR.
- SWITCHING GAME SETS OFF IN ONE CLICK.
- MONITORING OF ALL LASER TAG EQUIPMENT PARAMETERS.
- BROADCASTING THE PROGRESS OF THE LASER TAG GAME ON A BIG SCREEN, USING THE APPLICATION LASERTAG STATISTIC.