Outdoor laser tag equipment includes taggers, hit fixing devices, scenario devices and additional accessories. The games are held outside, metal and wooden structures or inflatable bunkers can be used as shelters. Often outdoor laser tag is a service in a paintball club, as sessions can be held on the same playground.
Hit fixing devices
Key advantages of our outdoor laser tag equipment
- Autonomous operation of the defeat devices in 5 modes: Zombie, Doctor, Activator, Border and Hostage.
- Ability to divide a game set between two players.
- Textile bases of vests and headbands are made of wear-resistant CORDURA MAXI fabrics.
- Hit sensors are made of shockproof polycarbonate.
- Differentiated damage.
- 6 game roles.
- Second weapon function.
- Zonal light and vibration defeat indication.
Outdoor laser tag equipment: scenario devices
|Scenario device||Smart Domination Box||SIRIUS||MULTISTATION|
Number of game operation modes||5||7||7|
|Operation mode visualization||
|Interaction mode||shots, by time||shots, touch||shots, touch|
|Features||The only capture point in the industry with a clear capture degree visualization. The LED panel light is clearly visible even in sunny weather. A loud speaker allows you to clearly hear every capture.||Low weight, compact size, it is easy to fix on different surfaces of the playground. All you need to do to get a game bonus is just touch the SIRIUS.||
The 27-cm LED panel displays the operating mode with animations. Two loudspeakers create an audible indication of the active mode.|