Laser tag business
Laser tag business is a new business idea based on organizing and conducting games. Laser tag sessions can be held in a specialized laser tag club or as an additional service in a paintball center, quest room, or other entertainment and recreation facility.
ADVANTAGES OF LASER TAG BUSINESS:
- No need for game supplies since they aren’t needed.
- An extensive age group that spans visitors from 5 to 99 years old.
- The ability to generate profits all 365 days of the year.
- All-terrain games that can be played indoors (shopping mall, game centers) and outdoors (backyard, schools, parks).
- The ability to start your own business from scratch with investment packages that start from $8,000.
- Project payback periods that range between 3 to 11 months depending on the type of laser tag center you choose.
COMPARISON OF LASER TAG BUSINESS TYPES
|Startup Investments||Beginning at $20,000||Beginning at $12,000||Beginning at $8,000|
|Estimated revenue from one event for 10 people||$350-$500 per hour (3 game sessions of 15 minutes each).||$250-$1000 (2-hour game session).||$400-$600 (2-3 hour event) + $150-$300 for the use of inflatable shelter areas.|
|Payback period||6-11 months||5-9 months||3-6 months|
|Game session time||15-45 minutes||1-2 hours||2-3 hours|
|The target audience||Up to 18 y/o- 75% 18-49 y/o – 15% 50+ y/o -10%||Up to 18 y/o – 27% 18-49 y/o – 47% 50+ y/o. – 26%||Up to 18 y/o – 27% 18-49 y/o – 47% 50+ y/o – 26%|
|Games Venue||Leased or own premises. Stand-alone or in the territory of the shopping center||Leased or own land in a park, forest, field, or out of town||At the customer’s venue|
|Recommended playing area||120 m²+||300 m²+||200 m²+|
|Can it be a part of a complementary business?||Yes. Quest room, trampoline complex, go-kart center||Yes. Paintball, NERF, Airsoft||Mobile amusement|
|Required staff||Arena administrator and instructor (duties can be carried out by a single person)||Administrator and instructors (one instructor per one site)||One instructor; clients can play games on their own|
HOW TO START A LASER TAG BUSINESS?
- 1. CHOOSE THE TYPE OF LASER TAG BUSINESS: INDOOR, OUTDOOR, MOBILE
- 2. DEFINE THE LOCATION AND TOTAL AREA OF YOUR ARENA
- 3. SELECT THE APPROPRIATE SET OF EQUIPMENT
- 4. DECIDE ON A PRICING POLICY FOR SERVICES
- 5. CALCULATE THE REQUIRED TIME TO RECOVER THE COST OF INVESTMENT
- 6. DEVELOP A PROJECT FOR YOUR LOCATION
- 7. RESOLVE LEGAL ISSUES
- 8. BEGIN CONSTRUCTION WORK (THE MOBILE LASER TAG BUSINESS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CONSTRUCTION OF LABYRINTHS OR SITES)
- 9. HIRE THE NECESSARY STAFF OR TAKE ORDERS AND HOST GAMES ON YOUR OWN
- 10. ENGAGE IN THE PROMOTION OF THE ARENA USING ONLINE RESOURCES AND OUTDOOR ADVERTISING
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH US:
- Readily available and complete sets of laser tag equipment for business;
- Training material packages on how to conduct and start a laser tag business;
- Marketing materials to help you attract visitors and develop your business;
- We will help you create the laser tag arena of your dreams by drawing up the project and creating a construction plan with a list of recommended materials;
- We will create a personal laser tag business plan for you that includes a payback period calculation;
- Field specialist service: a specialist will come to your site for the initial project startup of equipment and training;
- Our equipment is easy to maintain and withstands more than 5 years of active rental;
- 24/7 multilingual technical support;
- Service centers for operational maintenance.
Get the details on