laser tag equipment
Laser tag system for games in mall arenas or in separate premises. Game kits with realistic recoil, safety rules control system, and unique modes that will make your visitors superheroes. A set of ready-made scenarios, mobile software for set configuration, statistics collection, and game broadcasting on a big screen.
INDOOR LASER TAG
Indoor laser tag is a game best played in teams in which the goal is complete missions by defeating opponents with laser gun blasters. The indoor laser tag games are more dynamic than outdoor games. The target audience of arena visitors is:
- 60% up to 10 years;
- 20% 11 to 16 years old;
- 10% over 17 years old;
- 10% of children with parents.
INDOOR LASER TAG EQUIPMENT
Indoor laser tag equipment – GALAXY game kit, SIRIUS scenario devices, Multistation, Smart Domination Box and any other additional tools to play the game.
- The GALAXY game kits consist of a vest and blaster, which are interconnected by a durable wire;
- The blaster shoots non-hazardous beams;
- The vest comes with built-in sensors that alert if the player has been hit.
A Multistation is a scenario device equipped with an OLED panel to visualize the operating modes and speakers for sound indication. Players can interact with the Multistation with blaster shots.There are 7 operating modes:
- Domination Box
SIRIUS is a scenario device with a high level of mobility since it’s lightweight, compact and has an autonomous power supply. Players can interact with SIRIUS via blaster shots or touch. There are 7 operating modes:
THE SMART DOMINATION BOX
The Smart domination box is a control point with vivid dynamic visualization of the capture degree. Equipped with loudspeakers for a sound indication of game events. The optimal form factor allows children to play comfortably with self-contained power which allows you to set a control point on any corner of the arena’s maze.There are 5 operating modes:
- Capture by time
- Capture by shots
- Raise the flag
- Triple capture
KEY ADVANTAGES OF OUR INDOOR LASER TAG EQUIPMENT
- The textile basis of the vest made of CORDURA MAXI fabric with a density of 1200 g/m2 stands more than 5 years of operation;
- Informative OLED screen displays 30 game indicators;
- Lightweight blaster provides comfort during long games;
- Laser and dynamic illumination of the blaster body shell;
- The sensor housing is made of polycarbonate and withstands high mechanical loads;
- The vest and blaster are connected by a reinforced wire;
- The second-arm sensor guarantees the safety and fairness of the game;
- A rubber bumper protects the headband opticals and softens bumps of accidental collisions;
- The brightly colored indicators of the vest sensors prevent injuries when playing in the arena;
- Safety belts make player movements less erratic, preventing injuries;
- Game-based devices SIRIUS, MULTISTATION, and the Smart domination box make the game more diverse and fun.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF OUR INDOOR LASER TAG SOFTWARE
- REMOTE CONFIGURATION OF EQUIPMENT AND AUTOMATIC COMPLETION OF THE GAME;
- BROADCASTS OF ONLINE STATISTICS OF LASER TAG BATTLES ON LARGE-SIZED SCREENS;
- SAVE FILES WITH PERSONAL STATISTICS OF EACH PLAYER TO PRINT OR PUBLISH ON SOCIAL MEDIA;
- A SET OF READY-MADE SCRIPTS TO ATTRACT NEW CUSTOMERS AND RETAIN LOYAL CUSTOMERS;
- A FLEXIBLE SCRENARIO DESIGNER THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE YOUR OWN STORIES.
ABOUT THE INDOOR LASER TAG BUSINESS
Indoor rentals commonly take place in shopping malls, hotels, or in separate buildings. For indoor laser tag games, it’s necessary to equip the maze, customize it and stylize it for a specific topic. For added comfort, it’s recommended to create a wardrobe, food court, relaxation area, and briefing area. Indoor laser tag games can be combined with other forms of entertainment: escape rooms, trampolines, karting, all of which will likely increase the average check and attract more visitors to your establishment.